Opening Remark and Introduction: The event kicked off with an opening remark from Akudo Oguaghamba, she gave a brief talk about the purpose of the event, which was to celebrate our cultural diversity as queer people, and she promised the participants that it was going to be a fun and enjoyable day for all. After...
- PRIDE EVENT: BACK TO OUR ROOTS RECLAIMING OUR HERITAGE
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (IDAHOTB)
- My passion for writing about the LGBTQ community is more proactive than motivational- Unoma Azuah.
- Beijing Platform for Action (BPFA) +25 Advocacy and Alliance Building
- Queer O’ Clock: The naked truth