Women’s Health & Equal Rights Initiative [WHER] has kicked off the first part of its ‘Pathways to Empowering Sexual Minority Women in Nigeria’ project with two workshops held in Abuja. The project aims to strengthen sexual minority women by psychologically empowering them and enhancing their capacity to become more financially stable. The workshops tagged ‘Psychological...
- PRIDE EVENT: BACK TO OUR ROOTS RECLAIMING OUR HERITAGE
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (IDAHOTB)
- My passion for writing about the LGBTQ community is more proactive than motivational- Unoma Azuah.
- Beijing Platform for Action (BPFA) +25 Advocacy and Alliance Building
- Queer O’ Clock: The naked truth