WHER Initiative conducted a Photovoice exhibition on the 16th of December 2018 in commemoration of the annual International Human Rights Day celebrated every 10th December. The purpose of this event is to create an avenue for LBQ women to gain knowledge on culture, human rights and sexuality and to tell the stories of violations experienced...
- PRIDE EVENT: BACK TO OUR ROOTS RECLAIMING OUR HERITAGE
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia (IDAHOTB)
- My passion for writing about the LGBTQ community is more proactive than motivational- Unoma Azuah.
- Beijing Platform for Action (BPFA) +25 Advocacy and Alliance Building
- Queer O’ Clock: The naked truth